Acoustic Zen Adagio, How Good Are They?

Just read the glowing review in TAS. Has enyone heard these and if so is all the positive press justified?
128x128rja
Kiethr, Fred at Katliaudio.com might have a pair for audition. He is in Chino hills. Closer than Upscale audio. Agree with Audphile1. Sophia's much better than adagios. Adagios has good bass for speaker / mid bass size. I would rate the adagios on neautral but a bit glassy side. Love the AZ cables though.My system is full of them!! Bigger model than adagios, if in work, should be alot better.
Audphile1-

Thanks for the suggestion--my focus has been to go in the more high efficiency route and the Mani 2s aren't in that direction.

I have owned Dyns in the past and always have liked them too!

KeithR
Response34, i am using a caps modded Almarro 318B to drive the Adagios. :) No problem with the bass unless if it goes pretty loud then you'll hear soft clipping!
Response34, i am using a caps modded Almarro 318B to drive the Adagios. :) No problem with the bass unless if it goes pretty loud then you'll hear soft clipping!