JM Lab Alto comments please

gotta do a sound check on these speakers,has anyone heard these,and what did you think????
2bigears
I owned them for 5 months and was very disapointed with the bass. Found them very lean and sterile, sounded like a Sophia minus the bass.
I own them and love them. I can see why some people might be disappointed in the bass delivery, but I recently hooked up some PAD Dominus power cables to my digital players and the bass comes out of the Altos now like a heard of thundering cattle on a stampede. These are superb speakers and worth every penny--at least used.
Anyone ever both the Mezzo's and the Alto's.
The Alto's were the Mezzo's replacement.
2bigears, I said I wasn't going to suggest it, but I can't help myself. You'll thank me later. Check out the Zucable Definition 1.5 for less than half the price brand spanking new. The Zu boys will give you 60 days to decide if you like them. Not your cup of java? Back to Zu for just the price of the shipping. Can't beat that with a stick. Much smaller footprint than the Altos and much more sound. Bass to die for. A wall of prodigious, dynamic sound, electrostatic/planar fast. Incredible and they are 101db!! Makes way for SET. There's no going back after you listen to these babies with tubes. Check out their website.