Capable Tech to service Infinity RS1b crossover?

~~~~Anyone know of a reputable tech who services the servo crossover. I have an extra one which needs repair.

Thanks in Advance!

Just The Facts
By
fbi
YES. BIll Legall at "Miller Sound Inc." in Lansdale Pa. is about the best speaker repair out there. He just happens to specialize in Infinity (he owns a few as his personal speakers)and can handle the crossovers as well. Although he is superb with any speaker repair/rebuild and is ridiculousy reasonable.
Hi All. I also have the Infinity RS-1B and have been looking for someone to help upgrade the servo x-over. A friend has a VERY modded RS-1B system and had the x-over upgraded by someone (I Believe) in Calif. He removed the power supply and replaced it with an outboard one. The crossover mod is one of the biggest improvements to this system.

Bbro....thaks for the info on Bill Miller.
Rick,I thought of you when I read this thread.Looks to be a real potential upgrade possibility!BTW,the mod our mutual friend had done took two years!The guy was SLOW,and some of us felt he(our pal) was on the verge of being duped.Yet,the mod guy came through with a winner!