Verity Parsifals to Von schweikert VR4 Gen III ??

I have the original Verity Audio Parsifal speakers. I'm planning on replacing them with Von Schweikert VR4 Gen III's. My question is this: Do you guys think this is an upgrade or a downgrade? Am I making a mistake?

In appearance and size, the Verity wins. I've never listened to them in the same room nor with the same equipment. I have a Gamut D200 amp so there is no problem driving both speakers. My listening room is 20' X 15' I want to hear from somebody who has experience with these two speakers or opinion.
royy
tvad...the basis of my opinion on VS speakers comes from years of listening to them as well as others at various sound rooms and trade shows over years. A dear friend of mine owned a store called Great Plains Audio in Minnesota and he carried VS, Hales, ProAc, Naim, Revel, and others........of all these lines, he found the VS to be the easiest to sell when a 'short' A-B audition was the deciding factor in a purchase. the warm upper bass, and a forward midrange is always impressive, particularly with simple acoustic based music, and female vocals(patricia barber has sold lots of hi fi). There's nothing wrong with enjoying the sound of any loudspeaker, its just that a loudspeaker design that truly favors no one frequency is always going to be more satisfying if you love all kinds of music and do a lot of listening. I also believe that manufacturers should be forthcoming about how and where their speakers are made. there are decent loudspeakers being built everywhere, but companies that sell major ticket items don't disclose their origins, are wrong to do so. the verity parsifal is an extremely neutral loudspeaker and perform well with tubes or ss, and more importantly play all genres of music very, very well. i could live with them. i am not a designer or engineer. just someone who has been involved in the industry since high school, and i have had the opportunity to produce, market, sell software and hardware....and work with some of the greatest sound and picture men in the world, as well as artists. for the money we spend on this hobby, opinions aren't a bad thing, even if you don't agree. thanks
Post removed 
tvad ..i believe you are correct. you guys should always try and buy what makes you happy on a purely emotional level......there's a world of things that cost a fortune that i wish we could live without(new airconditioning in arizona as an example).