Anyone seen or heard new Thiel CS3.7

I've seen the pictures on this month Absolute Sound and the drivers look like something from Star Trek so I am just wondering if anyone has heard these?
andy2
With the round top and elliptical back, it may turn out to be somewhat reminiscent of a B&W Nautilus 802. R2D2-chic, anyone? Anyway, if the sound represents an advancement, I'm sure many 3.6 owners can get over the looks. At around a reported $8K, I wonder if the CS 6 will be discontinued until its next iteration upon this speaker's introduction.
http://www.6moons.com/industryfeatures/thiel/thiel.html

The bottom driver looks like the "spinny" rims that the pimps put on their escalades
Man that thing is ugly, it must be fantastic sonically otherwise how could you come up with a design like that. I'm like Chuck, I wouldn't be surprised if the next generation of Thiels are follow suit.
I find it less unattractive than some other designs I can think of, like those things Musical Surroundings is selling, or some of Green Mountain's offerings, or the Gilmores. Can't wait to hear these.
Pops: I can picture the 6.2, it'll have the same basic layout as the 3.7 (a little taller and deeper I'm sure) but feature a midbass driver in that expanse of baffle between the woofer and the coaxial mid/tweet. The 7.3 will be similar to that, except even larger, and with a 12" woofer and passive radiator instead of 10". Probably these two speakers will have cast baffles made of something thinner yet stiffer than built-up layers of machined MDF, and the cabinet, at least in the 7.3, could be made from horizontally-stacked, die-cut ply layers, rather than scored and bent MDF as in the 3.7. A wild-card possibility is a triaxial compound driver. But it wouldn't surprise me if somewhere along the line, JT goes ahead and makes the logical but radical departure, using integrated digital crossovers and multi-way class-D amplification for an optimized system approach, maybe incorporating completely molded or otherwise non-wood cabinetry that does away with the furniture-appearance constraint on design and materials options.