what amp under a grand?

I have vienna acoustic mozart grand marantz sr5005 avr,marantz 8001 sacd,vieanna theatro center,b&w 600s3 for rears,current amp adcom 555mk2.looked at used parasound hca 2003 thx, rotel rb 993, and and an adcom 5802.im fine with the performance the marantz gives me for ht but for two channel sound is muddy. i think its the amp? any advice on a used amp that would bring out the detail of the mozarts?
jughead
yep i agree, looking at a few bel cantos. the i 300 and the s300 i can get for real cheap. and i had a lot of good advice, speaker placement brought the speakers out of the dark and the parasound 2100 brought speakers to life! and the advice on more juice will be the icing on the cake. not so sure about a class d amp? but im willing to give it a try.
Another thought is to stay with Parasound for the amp. The 2125 comes up for sale occasionally, or you could buy a demo online for a little over 650 when they come up for sale. I've become a big Parasound fan after I discovered them a couple of years ago.
at 200 wpc into 4 ohms would that be enough to really open these speakers up? i can get this amp right now.
They are both good, the Bel would be a bit better, but it depends on your budget. Cost not an issue then the Bel Canto would be the better choice.