Psvane KT88 tubes in VAC amps

I've been using the Psvane CV-181's as power tubes in my VAC Phi 300 along with Kevin's stock KT88-SC's as supplied with the amp.
Does anyone have any experience with an all-Psvane line-up of tubes in VAC amps ? My preamp is the Shindo Giscours; speaker cables, the Purist Provectus into Wilson Sophia 3's.

Thanks, -
John
dr_john
I've tried Psvane T2's (KT88 and cv181z's) in my phi 200's and they were good, certainly better than the stock. I've played around with a number of combos - including and my favorite (so far) is GoldLion KT88's and NOS RCA 6SN7's (they have a gray color).

IMHO - the stock tubs are absolute rubbish.
i have been using the 181's by shuguang and think they are pretty good but my phi mono's 200 sound better with some of the old stock that i have acquired,i also agree that kevin does a great of tubes that he sells
Another vote for Psvane 12AX7 T-IIs...a design unique to them seemingly (extra spacer?) and a sweet, stable, full range sound. Been burning a pair for a while and love 'em.
The Psvane TII's arrived super-promptly from Hong Kong today, thankfully sans tacky 'gift boxes.'

Right out of the box, their midrange is luscious, highs a bit chiming and raw, bass still undefined. Quiet as all hell but not yet transparent. Leading transients are soft. Not much dynamics but musicality lurks beneath the surface. Supposed to take 150-300 hours.

My power tubes are the Psvane CV-181-T's, thoroughly broken in. I can't wait to hear what the full complement of Psvane sounds like in the Phi.

Anyone know already ?
I've read that small signal tubes takes 50-75 hours of burn-in but if they require 300 hours I'm going to put them back in for another 100 hours and reevaluate.

My observations so far are they have a wonderful midrange but my stock Chinese 12AX7 have more zing and body but we'll see after another 100 hours if that's required.