primaluna gear, avalon eidolon speakers, cardas

I just purchase some primaluna diologue 7 mono amps and their best preamp. I have some Avalon Eidolon Vision speakers to go with all this. I also have all Cardas Golden Reference interconnects and speaker cable. I don't have it all hooked up yet. Any one have an opinion on this set up.
128x128Ag insider logo xs@2xwoodworker
Bo1972 - Aren't you spreading your energy unnecessarily by talking to us. I think it highly improbable that anyone here is apt to become your customer.
And it appears clear to me that you will learn nothing from us. So why do you persist in imposing your nonsensical diatribes on an audience you lost at least a month ago?
While you dither away your time on us, Europe is having to do without the benefit of "the gold in your hands". And your relentless name dropping.
Macrojack you speak for me and you don't even know me. If you could only achieve 50% of the level in sound quality I create you would be happy.

I compete even to many highend shops. I would not have been so succesful when it would not be that concincing. In my country there are a few jaleous people as well. I really don't f...care. And you 'know why? Because they don't achieve the level I did achieve at the same show. They were not the absolute sound.

I don't have to proof myself anymore in this business. I have done that many times. Sound sells, and that is how I work. Most of my competitors did not do as many tests as I did. Or are not testing new systems as I do. When you are a perfectionist you never stop testing. I Always want to win, and yessss for some people it is f....irritating. They have the same chanches as I have. It is there responsibility to achieve the same level. I know that it is not possible anymore. Because I put so much more afford in testing for a long long time. They cannot catch up with the knowledge and insight I have. I Always can see 3-4 steps further than they can. This is what I use to the maximum. That is how I beat them. But I still hope they will improve there skills as well. Because I think many people deserve a better endresult in sound. Things can be easy, and that't is why I keep it simple!