GMA europa, Where to audition

Hello everyone hope everythings going well.

Well I am thinking of switching gears (not for a few months) so want to start auditioning some. Right now I am sticking with Epos/Spendor/Reynaud which I know I can audition quite easily in the NYC area. The one I am dying to hear though are the GMA Europa. Can't seem to find a place to give a listen.
Main reason I am thinking of switching from my Totem rainmakers is that after living with them for about 2 months it's just not doing it for me. Don't know how better to say it . They were exciting when I first listened but it doesn't seem to fit my room. Wonder if anyone else has had the same impression.
Anyways if anyone knows where I can audition the Europas that would be great or maybe some veerrry nice audiogoner in the city who has them can help me out.

Thanks
daimbert
what exactly do you find lacking in your Rainmakers now? I had Europas and Totem Sttafs side by side for a while - and although I'm not sure how similar the Rainmaker is to Sttaf, I suspect they're closer to the Sttaf than to the Europas. I still prefer the Sttaf to the Europa, although the Europa has interesting qualities (that are well documented in the archives), and are a great speaker.
I live in Manhattan and have the Europas. Let me know if you'd like to come by at some point for a listen. I can be reached at [email protected]
Thank you for your offer to give Daimbert an auditon, Douglas. My thanks to our other supporters who have responded.

Yes, the Europa model is sold factory-direct only, and we offer a trial period. My preference is always to speak with the potential customer first, to learn something about the listening room and equipment. I feel I can then give some useful guidance on what should be heard from them.

The Europas usually perform to spec regardless of the gear, unless the room is quite large and/or very reverberant. From experience, I would expect them to sound quite a bit better than the speakers Daimbert has been using, unless there is something very unusual about his room.

Daimbert, thank you for your interest! Feel free to contact us anytime. I'd be happy go over the trial-period information with you, or answer any other questions.

Best regards,
Roy Johnson
Designer
Green Mountain Audio