Velodyne ULD 15 repair

Any recommended repair facilities in the US for the Velodyne ULD series subwoofer and amplifier?

Velodyne does not support this product at all.
apachef1
Hello, too bad about your sub. Surprised the Co. had no recommendations on who to take it to. Try Tweeter Home Entertainment (formerly United Audio)in the Chicago Area. They are a Velodyne dealer, BUT, they may only service the items they sold, at their stores. Audio/video Service Labs Ph.#757-340-7143 or avsl.net. Stereo Surgeons Ph.# 860-528-8837 or stereosurgeons.com Good Luck!
I just talked to Velodyne on my 1986 vintage ULD 15. They said they could not repair it but gave me a company in Fla. who might or they would sell me direct a new (factory reconditioned) top-of-the-line sub for about 25% of the MSRP. Sounded like a fair deal to me!
I suggest you talk to them.
chiefwe,

Did velodyne give you the name of the repair facility in FL that can repair uld's. I'm looking to modify the amp and replace the foam surround on one of my subs.

Thanks for the info
I don't think they will do anything with the electronics but can replace the foam surround w/o disturbing the sensor. It's Simply Speakers 6625 35th. Street N. Pinellas Park, FL 33781 (Tampa Bay). Phone:. 727-571-1245. Fax:. 727-526-2096.
Good luck, let me know how you make out w/ them. As for me, I think I may go for the offer of a new DD-18 for $1300.