Reaplce Thiel 3.6's Tweeter

I want to experimenting different types of tweeters (soft dome or silk dome) on my Thiel 3.6. Please kindly provide your suggestions.

Music: Classical

Current System

Source: BAT
Line Stage: Counterpoint SA -11
Amplifier: Modified Counterpoint SA-100s (bridged monoblock)
Interconnect: Silver Audio Appassionata and Stealth M-21
Power Condictioner: PS Audio PS-600 for source and line; chang lightspeed 9900 for amplifiers

Thanks in advance.
yu11375
Why mess with it, you may get worse sound and if not careful hurt resale value.
Same goes with me, I agree with them completely. If you like you could try some felt if you like around the tweeters and if you don't like the change just remove. But to try another tweeter in place of the Thiels? Better to just purchase another speaker if your not happy with the top end.
Thank you for all your suggestions. I had tried Threshold SA-4e but the tweeter were just too clear for me. Then I tried Silverline Sonata I which did not have enough bass for my taste.

Unsound, what amplifiers would you recommend?

Schipo, what speakers would you recommend?

Thansk again!
Every component and cable is a little on the sharp side for a neutral/unforgiving speaker like thiel. First thing I would try - go to copper cables, I'm assuming yours are silver. Next, I would plug the amps directly into the wall and out of the chang pc. You will tame the tweeter some and get some body in the presentation.

This seems to me the most inexpensive way to possibly improve the sound and decide if you want to stick with Thiel. You almost need to build a system around Thiels - they will either punish you are greatly reward you.

I've always had a tube preamp in the chain and recommend that with Thiels. Next is a SS amp with alot of clean power like Mcintosh, Classe, or CJ...those are the only amps I have alot of experience with but they all work exceptionally well with thiel.

My final suggestion...don't give up on your Thiels.