B&W Rip-Off

Here is a good one, What a cheep ripoff of some B&W speakers.

http://cgi.audiogon.com/cgi-bin/auc.pl?spkrmoni&1133404814&1132839359
krellm7
Perform an Audiogon forum search on "Tube Audio Design" and see for yourself.

I've also seen positive commentary on their products posted at Audio Asylum as well.
whats feedback got to do with anything? nobody said the guy wasnt honest he just said the speakers were a rip off from the b&w design & after looking at them i agree,hopefully they sound better than their b&w cousins.

mike
I think it is completely respectable. I admire the guy for telling it like it is. I agree with all those that support the guy. He is poking fun at himself and not claiming anything other than these are not what they appear to be.
I am surprised that you aren't deeply aware that most products are derivatives from others. Whose designs BTW originated during the middle of the last century.
A 2 way speaker with a yellow cone of roughly the same dimensions of another 2 way speaker. Are you shocked to learn that most electronics and speakers use the same outsourced components.
They don't tell you that CD player of yours, assuming you have one, probably uses one of the few laser OEM transports available from one of giant manufactures, Phillips for example. That same transport can end up in a $100 universal or a $10,000 one. He isn't even saying these are the same drivers and crossovers that B and W use.
A real problem would be true counterfiets or piracy which I am pretty sure is coming out of certain areas of the world but mostly small pieces like fake NOS tubes.
By "too funny" I mean it is a very good example of a copy job that simply makes me chuckle. No issue with the speaker or man as I feel he is being straight forward.

Bill