Avalon Eidolon Diamond and Tenor Audio OTL

Anyone has heard this combination?
Other suggestions for high quality amp instead of my convergent jl2?
Thank you
alexismaster
How about a Lamm M2.2?

My friend uses the M2.2s with his regular Eidolon speakers, and it is a magic combination, IMHO.
It has a firm control of the bass, so that it is taut, quick and yet has finesse. The treble has decay the likes of which I have not heard before, and yet is not bright. The mid-range even has a touch of that tube magic, that his old VTL MB450s had.

(They are such great amps, that I am buying a pair of used Lamm M2.1s for my system. I could not afford the M2.2s, so I am making do with the previous version!)

I have not heard your Convergent amps, so I can make no comparisons, but, as you can tell, I enthusiastically recommend the Lamms!

Good Luck in your search!
While I think the Lamms are excellent amps (I own ML1.1s), the one you have is certainly no slouch and is quite highly regarded by many in these forums. What is it you don't like about it, and what are you really looking for?
Having owned the Tenors (great amps) I do not think they could deal well with the impedance of the Eidolon. More than anything OTLs will like a steady and ideally higer impedance.
I'm sure there will be better matches suggested.
If I may ask, what's wrong with the CAT? It should have enough grunt to drive those Eidolons pretty easily. The Tenor 75 is a nice piece, but with the Eidolons, I'd probably look at their 300-watt hybrids. The Lamm is a nice choice too.