ARC VSI 60 vs Cary SLI 80 or BAT 300xse

I currently own the Cary and BAT integrated amps, and am looking to an ARC VSI 60 to replace the BAT. The amps are used with Verity Parsifal Encores and maybe could use a bit more sparkle and detail. Cables are all Cardas Clear.

I like having 2 integrated amps to switch around for a change in scenery.

What do you think the ARC would bring to the table?
kettle7830
Try 6H30 Supertubes in your BAT. They will give you that sparkle you are looking for. Not cheap but still less than another amp.
04-17-15: Goldprintaudio
I would hope that the VSI75 would sound a little better then the Cary.....ITS TWICE THE PRICE! $9000 versus $4500
Goldprintaudio

Well you would hope but that isn't always the case unfortunately.
Just an update since this thread came back to life. I ended up having the Cary, ARC and BAT all in house for about 2 months. In the end I settled with the ARC VSI-60. I think system dependent, they are all great amps. The ARC was just the best match for the Vandersteen Treo speakers. In the end it took a change of speakers and amp to achieve what I was looking for.

What did you think of the BAT? I'm just curious. I'm not saying you made a bad choice or anything like that.
I would think the ARC would be the best choice for Vandersteen speakers. Since Vandersteen can be a bit darker sounding, and Cary and BAT can also be darker sounding, the resolution of the ARC would probably work out best to balance the system.
Enjoy the music.