H.P.Caravelles owners, are you still Satisfied.

YES,I still get knock off my feet by these Speakers.They
are still a must hear Speakers.I keep getting BLOWN AWAY by how SUPERIOR they`re in Music Reproduction.Have anyone tweak their Caravelles.If so how? What made them sound better to you. Thank You
blcube
Seth, it had to be somebody: and that be you. I have a new listening space? Hellooooo? You couldn't resist could ya.... forgeddabout it.

warren
:-)
I was only teasing you Warren cause I knew you'd be here in time ;o)

I wish there was somewhere here (Los Angeles) that I could listen to the Caravelles as I need to put together a new system.

best regards

Ellery
Ellery, when they come out with Son of Caravelle or the like I'll give you a deal on my Caravelles that you won't be able to refuse..lol..Hey, I know you be fun'n wit me. Have a great Labor Day weekend. I know where I'll be: Dune road, Road K in Hampton Bays. Paradise....warren
Warren, you might want to reread my post. Never once did I say the caravelle wasn't a good speaker. All I'm doing is pointing out the facts. Here's a little tidbit from your review:

"Now, onto the sound. First and foremost; the bass. If I had my eyes closed, and had no idea what I was listening to, I would never, in a million years, think for a moment that I was listening to a small speaker. NEVER! Prodigious, deep, well extended (enough ho hum adjectives for ya?) bass. Clear articulation of bass notes, with speed, clarity and slam rivaling anything I've heard. Patricia Barber's "Use Me" on her Companion album (second track)has a 4 string bass run that will rattle your sternum if your speakers have the balls. The Caravelles do, and handle this extended powerful bass line effortlessly with slam and spl levels at, near, earbleed levels."

Now you're running two subs.. As far as your comment towards me: "it had to be someone". I could say the same for you, I can pretty much always tell which threads you will respond to. You are happy, and that's great, but let's keep an open mind here, the Caravelle is not the only speaker on earth. There are thousands and thousands of others. Hopefully you haven't forgotten that.
Seth, my review was based on my listening experiences in a VERY "regular" rectangular room with a very small listening triangle. Now I am in a much larger space, with an open side going into a hallway and 12 foot ceilings. No Caravelle on earth (infact no 7 incher I know of) can move the air we're talking about. My Caravelles, BTW, are running full speed: top to bottom. I have my James1500s only crossed over at 50Hz. "Let's keep an open mind?" Did I say anything other than I still love my Caravelles? Compare them to yours, or any other speakers? Make any super superlative remarks? Come on Seth...Shit, I haven't been on the 'gon all summer, but for a very few times. Never fails.