Kharma Ceramique in a small room ?

Hi,

My listening space is rather small (about 4x3 meter). I use B&W 805 Signature now, but can get a Kharma C 3.1 at a rather good price. Will these Kharma's fit in my room?

Rest of my system =
-Symphonic Line Kraftwerk 2 int.amp.
-Metronome T1A + Audio Aero Prima DAC;
-Amazon 1 turntable;
-MIT M3 speakercable
-Nirvana SX interlink.

Thanks in advance,

Renaat
mattheus
I replaced the MIT with a loaned Nordost Red Dawn speaker cable and this seems to be a perfect match in my system. No more overemphasis on the lower end of the sound but instead a well controlled yet deep bass with an incredible transparancy. I will sell my MIT and get a Nordost SPM or Valkyjra. The sound is full but not overloaded. I thought it would be impossible, but now I've got the proof that floorstanders can fit into a small listeningspace, goven the right combination.
Congrats on the new Kharmas. I have the 1.0s and find that my room is a bit too narrow at about 7.6m x 4.2m. They do like their space and take care to place.
Dirtyragamuffin,

I have the MidiGrands in a space almost identical to yours with 9.5 foot ceilings. While I agree I would love to have a little more breathing room on the sides, how do you find your room is constraining your Kharmas ?