DK Design Group X-Dream - wow

Has anybody seen the review on the DK Design Group X-Dream speakers?

http://www.positive-feedback.com/Issue20/dkdesignsf7.htm

I better start saving up.
betterthencrack
Ellery911, it looks like you have a porsche 911. if you do, you paid dearly for the engineering that went into it. why is a porsche so much more than a kia? subaru? you for 1 should know that there are differences in technology. i too have owned porsche's and i do know i pay for the quality that goes into each 1. it would be so easy for a kia owner to say 'X-Dream technology' to a porsche owner.

also, i have read many reviews on what it takes for manufactures to build speakers, and the majority of the time (and cost) is in the making of the cabinets and in the r&d work that went in up front (look at wilson, totem, and sonus faber for examples). try this, call up a dealer and ask them what it would cost to replace a tweeter or woofer in your speaker system? i'll bet, cheaper than you think.
I have to agree with Tvad. The circumstances of the review are definitely suspect. Couple that with statements to the effect that the X-Dream is the best speaker ever, past, present or future, and you have the makings of some more of that good ole DK 'magic.'

Impressed is one thing. So over the top as to be on another planet is quite another.
Tvad, how much cost and afford do you think it would have been to ship and place the speakers( 800lbs + box) in the reviewers appartment?
This solutions was the best and that Mr. Kesin personally helped the reviewer showes his commitment.
Marble I believe is far better resonance-free cabinette material for the speakers...