Martin Logan Summit, better than Prodigy

I heard New martin logan summit are cheaper and better than Oddosy and prodigy, anybody had chance to compare these.
rpss35
I should go listen again, my regrets if I was wrong, if what you say is true and I am sure it is, then the Summit is a better contender now. I still feel for bang for the buck ET'S are still the way to go.
I just heard the Summits yesterday and they are by far the best speaker ML has produced to date. Bass is tight and fast and the clarity is amoung the best I have heard. They where using Musical Fidelity to drive them, which was a very good match for these speakers. I have heard the ET and they are damn good, but these are much better, but the cost could be a major factor if ML and or dealer doesn't discount these. They are however coming out with a smaller version of this by Fall, which would be in the 5-6k range.

GW
Can anyone tell me what equipment was used at the CES show where Nsgarch heard the ML Summit speakers or the equipment used at other shows.
Electrostaticman > It might have been a Krell, but I wouldn't swear to it. ML demo's their Statements with the big Krells and I remember thinking "Oh, of course." I can say it wasn't a toobie, which would have been nice.
I was reading on the ML Owners website that ML was using Pass Labs amps to drive their demo Summits in Las Vegas.
Just FYI.