BEST match for B&W Natilus 802s

i am seriously considering buying these speakers solely on the combination with classe amp. for me the combination can sound a bit analytical and too precise. has anyone heard a good amp around classe range with the 802s? please let me know
davejms
Dave,

I am quiet happy with Musical Fidelity and my N803. That said having listened to the Classe' and N802 with an Esoteric DV50 cabeling was all Synergistyc Research. I found the system to be very involving, not clynical at all. There are many things in system synergy the amp being just one of them. A tube pre-amp may be in order or something as simple as a cable change.

Remember to take the system as a whole.

Michael
get a pair of classe m400 monos the new delta series 400wpc smooth clean top to bottom, detail,resolution, without the "hifi sound" runs Class A for 1/3 of rated power 130watts which you probably will always be listening in in Class A operation
I would go with the Chord SPM1200E .. ..both Abbey road and George Lucas cant be that wrong, mixing 802n with chord . But its a bit expensive though
The best I have heard with the 802N series is VTL MB-450's. But I have heard them with Classe Mono's and sounded great also. A lot can be done with a tube or SS preamp. Try bel Canto amps monoblocked with a quality tube PRE. You may be happy with the combo. Careful use of cables is important. Stick with Copper and little Silver to keep the "edge" down or too neutral.