Int-Amp to drive Acoustat 1+1 speakers

I am just getting into hi-fi. I have found a pair of Acoustat 1+1 speakers and now will be looking for an int-amp to drive them. My budget is only 500.00 dollars, so i know my options are limited. Any help would be appreciated. My room is 25x18x8. I do have a large collection of cd's, mostly rock, which i have been listening to on a cheap boombox. Thanks
justafew206
Wow..$500.00 is tough for an integrated of any quality for these nice speakers which are not the easiest to drive, especially to moderately loud levels. Plenty of amps in the $500.00 range. But for an integrated the Jolida 1501RC ( remote too) comes to mind. 100W/ch. Mosfet SS output with a tube input stage. This should get you there. Retail is about 950.00 and I think there is one on the goN now for about $600. used. Maybe you can negotiate a little. Good luck.
Kehut said it well. Back in '81 or so this speaker driven by Mcintosh ss with a linn/ koetsu-rosewood, was the best I had ever heard at that time. For years 'that' sound was my benchmark.