Outstanding Speakers, Outstanding

Harmonic Precision CARAVELLS are OUTSTANDING Speakers.I just
want to Thank, Warren for having the courage to speakout on
these new Speaker.They Sound BIG and RICH very musical.The
CARAVELLE do things with music that a lot of full range
Speakers can`t do right.Also thanks Scotty and other members for your recommending these Speakers.People just don`t know what they are missing out on. (Again Thanks)
blcube
Ray, call Robert over at Starsound Technologies. He's the owner of the company. If anyone would know if there are a pair of Caravelles to be heard in sunny Florida, he be da man. Why not call him, and see if he can work something out with you on a purchase with a moneyback guarantee less shipping? Something like that. I doubt if you'll want to send those babies back. They are quite unbelievable in speakerdom. warren :)
Sounds interesting. Some questions on these. Where are the speakers built? Who makes the drivers? What is their impedance and efficiency rating. What is their weight? How much do they cost? Any reviews coming up? Thanks!
go to their website. everything will be revealed...or call Robert as I stated above...
Warren,

I've backtracked through this thread to your original review--and your description is VERY similar to what I am experiencing with my new Intuitive Design Summits, with their own dedicated stands. It's eerie, because I'm also planning a review to alert people about these speakers, and I've also listened to the new JM Lab (Mini or Micro BE, whichever one is closer to the ~$5000 price point) and came to an identical conclusion regarding the superiority of the Summit, albeit in my case with different front end electronics, so potentially unfair. Also, like you, I have concerns regarding the believability of what will be a glowing (and unsolicited) review. However, we can only report what we hear. Maybe we'll have to form a support group for verbally abused Audiogon reviewers, IF we can pull ourselves away from our sweet spots long enough to go to the meetings! :)