Outstanding Speakers, Outstanding

Harmonic Precision CARAVELLS are OUTSTANDING Speakers.I just
want to Thank, Warren for having the courage to speakout on
these new Speaker.They Sound BIG and RICH very musical.The
CARAVELLE do things with music that a lot of full range
Speakers can`t do right.Also thanks Scotty and other members for your recommending these Speakers.People just don`t know what they are missing out on. (Again Thanks)
blcube
Yes, 6moons' Srajan, wrote on his RMAF review that he thought the JM Labs Micro Utopia had met its match, and that he was "impressed shitless"(his terms) with the Harmonic Precision Caravelles, and their new stands.

I think he also said something about them being "a very serious loudspeaker".

It's all on the 6moons website.

I'd also like to point out that in this impressive demo that "floored" alot of people, the Starsound Technologies entire lineup was used, including the awesome Harmonic Precision 110 monoblocks, all Sonoran Plateau cables, Sistrum rack and platforms, and Audiopoints. A very nice DCS digital player was playing the discs, and was supported on the Sistrum Rack. Several other good-sounding rooms also had Sistrum platforms and Audiopoints under their gear for the show.
Tom, I am happy to have been able to enjoy all the bits and pieces,points and platforms and racks and amps and now the speakers from this most innovative company..I have been along on the ride since 1992 as a customer and in the last year as a dealer of Starsound products..Its all about to happen for them..FINALLY! Tom
BLCube, glad you are enjoying them. I think you will continue to hear subtle improvements past the two month timeframe (depending upon your length of listening sessions and break-in).
Saffy the new dedicated stands are outstanding..Having used the previous 24in Sistrum stands with the Caravelles the new stands allow the speakers to open up even more..The new stands allow the speakers to become invisible with more speed and top to bottom continuity. The Caravelles with these dedicated stands now seem as if they are a one way speaker.No lag or blurr in time or character of frequency, all is coherent. These stands allow the Caravelles adjustment of horizontal and vertical level. The pair becomes even more transparent and open if the tweeters are at the same height left to right. I raised the front 1/8th inch higher than the back,this seems to raise the vertical stage slightly and allows for the upper mids and highs to roll out into the room increasing the ambient air of the music.Even with the adjustments made this speaker/stand package is rock solid,locked down and extremely reactive in resonance transfer.. I am a Starsound dealer..Tom