Your ''best kept secret'' speaker choice ?

Some manufacturers have the financial means to plaster magazines with ads. For other, they are still at the word-of-mouth stage, and many will not get past this line.

I was wondering what less-than-well-known, or obscure speaker out there stand out as particularly gifted both in sonics and value ? Could be in any price category....
sonicbeauty
Usher from Taiwan should get a vote. They are no longer a "secret" since they actively advertise in US magazines, but they are still bargains and offer the best bang for the bucks money can buy.
For brave people (If they break..you fix) I think Apogees are the best speaker on the market up and down the whole line.

For not so brave I'll agree with the Maggies up and down the line.

For another Ribbon speaker (hi-brid), Vmps line of Ribbon speakers float my boat.

Dave
Obviously there is no "best kept secret" about Magnepans! However, there may be some who don't realize how reasonably priced they are, relative to their topnotch performance level.
I'll cast a vote for Von Schweikert Audio. May not be the best kept secret but truley as close to you are there that I have heard.