Bryston owners: What speakers are you using?

Just curious as to what speakers you've got mated with your Bryston gear. I've got PSB Stratus Silvers (Bryston 3B amp/BP4 preamp). I've had 'em for about 3 years now and I'm coming down with a case of upgrade syndrome.

Alex
alex_beric
Hubert G
I recently bought a 4 SBT with a B 25, using my old Audio Focus 75 Speakers. Voices and individual instruments are great and very lively. Larger ensembles especially with classical music lake depths of stage. It seems everything, from the first violene to the Brass are in the front line.
Any suggestion?
I am using PMC mb2-xbd-active - based around customised bryston amps and crossovers. Bryston distribute PMC and vice versa and the components work very well together.
I see this is an old thread. I don't own these amps but have listened to them and have friends who own them. PMC speakers sound best driven by Bryston amps. Go to PMC or Bryston website and you would notice. I have also heard successful partnership of B&W speakers with Bryston.
I use a pair of 1027Be JM labs speakers with a 4b-ST in my HT setup. It is a very good combo IMHO.