Hegel H300

Anyone familiar with this integrated amp or had a chance to hear it at the RMAF this year?

I would be very interested in any comments.

Thanks,
Banyon100
Ag insider logo xs@2xbanyon100
Audiozen, I have to respectfully ask whether you have had the opportunity to audition both the CODA and the Hegel amps? From your post it appears as though you may be reaching a conclusion on which is better based upon research alone.
not once did you mention listening to either Integ Amp.
Your basis appeaars to be based on specs, has anyone mano mano these superior products
Audiozen, I have no dog in this fight other than that I own a Hegel H300 but I have to ask, do you work for Coda or something? Your posts seem overly bias towards Coda. As I have not heard the Coda side by side with the Hegel I can't comment but I do find your build quality comments pretty funny as the H300 is a very well built, excellent sounding unit. In the time I have it, it has performed flawlessly.
Hello there, the equipment I have right now is oppo 105 connected to my vintage Technics Su- G95 integrated amp/receiver,speakers I have Technics SB-A55,also I have HSU-VTF 15H Sub.i have researched a lot and finally reached to buy a integrated amp one of the following, Hegel H300 or Music Fidelity m6500i and Modwright KWI 200.so what amp should I buy,will really appreciate suggestions.will be waiting for some advises.