Best Tube Amp under 10K?

Having every audio dealer in town recommend their line as "the best unless you want to spend $25K" and buy a ..." is frustrating. Well, like most of us, I can't spend $25K on amps ... but I am curious to know what others consider their "final" amp upgrade under $10K. My listening tastes are wide ranging but will mostly include SACD jazz and classical. I do not have a turntable ... yet. And I ususally play at low to moderate volumes only (the wife factor)-- speakers are reasonably efficient 91DB KEF Ref 4's that I hope to upgrade.
lornecherry
You can usually pick one up for less than 10K, used. Once you get used to it, there is no going back.
VAC Phi 110/110 and Lamm of course used IMHO are beyond competition in $10.000 price range.
Opinion based on HE2001-HE2005.
I second Sorlowski - I picked up a pair of Lamm ML2s for just over $10K last year...best electronic component I've ever heard.
A used CAT JL2 will be hard to beat IMHO. See Soundstage's review comparing it to the ARC Ref 110 and Atmasphere MA1s. I decribe it is SET midrange with Krell bass. A delicate beast that can drive most anything. Does run hot though with 16 (6550s) in Class A, Triode.