Does OTL pre-amplifier exist?

The amplifier in my second system is the Atmasphere S-30. It is an OTL amplifier. I enjoy its openness and speed. That brings me to this question. Does an OTL pre-amplifier exist? If it does, who are making such pre-amplifier?

Thanks in advance and happy listening.

Otto
yu11375
I believe you need a cap to block DC at either the ouput of the preamp, or the input of the amp. You don't need both, so it may be safe to remove one or the other as long as you keep this in mind when changing to other components. I'm no tech, just a tinkerer, so please, someone correct me if I am wrong. This cap will change the sound, but I suppose it's possible to prefer it with, rather than without. I removed them from my vintage amps and it did improve the sound. I now have to be careful though that any pre I use will have output caps.
Thank you all for your inputs.

Yes, it is output coupling cap.

Could you please suggest some line only preamplifiers without output coupling cap?

I like Amtasphere but I don't have turntable. Having a preamplifier with phono input is underutilizing its full capability.

Happy Listening!

Otto
I'll take a risky guess here and assume you mean direct coupled tube line stages?: Sonic Frontiers.
Unsound, thank you.

I am just not familiar with these terms.

Yes, it is direct coupled (DC) output tube line stage only pre-amplifier.

Sonic Frontiers? Which model? 2 or 3?

Otto