Best audio racks

I am planning on buying some new audio racks, but most of this stuff is fairly plain looking to me. Does anybody have some cool manufacturers websites to share where I can find some racks that are a bit more exotic?
128x128arcmania
Wow, both RixRax and Particular are amazing.Especially RixRax lovely "Sonata" model with a strong Japanese influence. Speaking of Japanese, Dekay, a Tansu cabinet is a wonderful tradition where a tree is planted when a daughter is born and harvested to create the cabinet upon the announcement of her wedding to hold the Japanese equivalent of a "trouseau". As I have three high maintenance daughters, I will be using the wood to build three ladders.
Nice info to have Kitch (I spent 15 years in the design industry and never bothered to research one of my favorite aquisitions). Mine is missing a few of the brass plates and shows pretty much normal wear for its age (however with some light damage) and has a lot of shrinkage to the back and drawer bottoms. It is not a show piece, but we love it. It will still store our CD collection amongst many other things for the time being.
If you want a inexpensive yet quite functional with tremendous strength to boot contact me on I.S.S. racking systems.
It's a (Industrial look)wire grid shelving system with posts notched in one inch increments.
With a wide range of finishes and any size shelf and post combination you in imagine.
I have my Amp, pre-amp, dvd/cd, a/c conditioner, tv and center channel on one eye catching rack system for around 100 dollars.
Each shelf can handle from 500 to 1,250 lbs.!
I get many compliments from my audiophile friends.
Feel free to contact me with any interest.
I think triphea racks, which are custom made in Germany
are one of the best made and looking stands available.
they're made out of precision steel tubing which is
brazed together, (three legs) and then powder coated.
The plates are available in MDF or three cm thick
granite. I purchased four segments about three years
ago, when I used to live in Europe. If your interested,
I can give you more info. It blends in very well with
Mark Levinson products.
Warning: it's not cheap.