Who 'won' the show at CES

I was unable to attend CES this year I'm sure some of you are there, so let me know who had the best and worst this year (at least in your mind/ears). Thanks a lot.
tireguy
Post removed 
Merlin won! Flipping awesome sound! About $40k in Joule-Electra amps (or more, I think :-}). Butcha know who came in second? Totem. Arro's with the Red Rose integrated. Unambitious set up, and yet striking. Neraly flabbergasting! Vince, the designer, is sooo passionate about his gear. It's cool. Legend made a good showing with an ultra-deeeep soundstage. Wow! Was there even a wall behind them speakers! Overall--lotsa analog, lotsa SACD, mucho lotsa SET/Horns. Bitchin'. If youv'e never been, go! You will dig it!
Audio Research had an "off campus" showing at the Gold Nugget, using their gear, SME turntable and Vandersteen model 5 speakers. I thought it and the Soundlab, Purist Audio Wolcott exhibit at T.H.E. show were the two best sounds.
Albert, I have the van 5's and a vt100. I am searching for cables. Do you recall what cables they were using ? Thanks, John.
John, sorry, I did not notice. I can call one of my friends at ARC and find out if you wish. I do not own Vandys or ARC products, but think they really had their "stuff" together at this showing. Really great sound for a CES. By the way, they were using the ARC 200 mono blocks, which provided superior control and resolution for the Vandy 5's, even at loud listening levels with difficult material.