Why Is Krell the a bad work???

I am new in this cyber town. Please explain why Krell is such a hated word? Most every review of there products are very positive. In fact I have a 200 FPB and love it.
vegasears
What does my grammar have to do with anything? I suppose that I should dumb myself down to the average, or below. Ok cornpone, I'll give you a break. I'm outta this here place and headed back to the queen of my double wide palace. Stop by sometime, we'll get drunk an shoot some stuff up.
Retroguy, I have no issue with your grammar. It is irrelevant to me. I am only concerned with content. While I cannot say your methods will win friends, I welcome your opinions. Whether I agree or disagree. And please give me the respect of not blanketly saying that we on this site only regurgitate what others say. I do not regurgitate opinion. I form my own, and share them. Whether they are right or wrong(if that even applies), is secondary to the point that they ARE mine.
Trelja, How do you form your opinions? Do you purchase the equipment and then live with that equipment long enough to truly get to know the product. Most people cannot simply cut a check for let us say $6,000.00 just to see if the unit will be a good addition to the system, they cannot afford the loss of reselling the unit as used. In some occasions a dealer will charge out a unit to a good customer for a day or two at best. It takes a long time to build that kind of rapport and trust. Even if you do have that option available, is two days enough to get to know the equipment. For those people whom don't have either option available, they must form opinions by simple instore auditions. The variables that affect the audition are so great in number that I really don't how anyone can create a strong opinion that is meaningful and accurate. I don't intend to offend anyone. If I have, you all have my most sincere appologies, except cornpone. UIUC is not a trade school and yes my part time job at a hi-fi store did qualify me to hear very subtle differences in equipment. I heard the best of the best for four years on a daily basis. I was trained by some of the true Golden Ears that have been instrumental in the foundation of several of todays best of the best. I have designed and built loudspeakers for the pure joy of it for 18 years. What is your history?