Cheap Tweak?

Does anyone know of a household or any other cheap cleaning fluid that works for claning RCA connections and speaker terminals? My wife won't let me buy Contax :(
osclib
Sorry, no substitute for Kontak, best cleaner/enhancer on the market (better than ProGold, I have not yet tried the nekkem product sold by Delve though). The small bottle lasts a long time unless you constantly change cables. You should be able to buy for $35-40, an essential tweak!
I second HDM's motion, that TPC packet from XLO works very well, and sure qualifies as a cheap tweak.
I'm at a loss to understand why your wife would be involved in your choice of contact cleaner. Perhap I'm one of the fortunate ones, but my wife could care a less what I do with my various audio systems. Probably has a lot to do with ignoring her suggestions a long time ago, she tolerates my bizarre behaviour. I suggest you do as you please, the WAF thing can be a major pain in the ass if you let it creep into your decision-making. Jeff
Noted that a few guys recommended rubbing alcohol. WATCH OUT -- rubbing alcohol usually contains lanolin or some other moisturizer to keep skin from dying out. After the alcohol evaporates, all that's left is the grease. Use DENATURED alcohol instead.