what is everybody listening to right now

I wasn't really sure where to post this so here goes. What cds ( as I do not currently listen to vinyl ) are people spinning in their ssytems. (heavy rotation) Currently I have been Chris Cornells (one l or two I can't remember) solo recording "euphoric morning"
emily
Garfish, Thanks a lot for the ' Car wheels..' tip. I will have to check out the blues CD that you suggested.
I am in love with Allison Moorer. Seriously. Someone needs to take this CD out of my machine, and burn the CD picture cover, before I become a major stalker.
Definitely have to agree with the praise for 'Kid A.' Also listening to Yo La Tengo's 'And then nothing turned itself inside out' and 'I can feel the heart beating as one.' They put on a great live show, too. Aimee Mann's 'Bachelor No. 2' sounds very good, too.
New cd by Christian McBride featuring David Gilmour of Pink Floyd fame. Gilmour is surprising nimble and quick and is featured on 4 songs of the cd. Dkuipers...the Roomlens have worked out well. By the way, the cd is called "Sci-Fi". Tim
Yes, Talmadge3, You are right on the Aimee Mann's ' Bachelor no.2 ' Great songs, especially 10,11,12 tracks. Wish the recording quality was little better, that is why it spinning in the car. The record of the month ' The red girl' however is a disappointment. Is good but not fit to be ROTM IMHO.