Fuses that matter.

I have tried six different fuses, including some that were claimed to not be directional. I have long used the IsoClean fuses as the best I have heard. No longer! I just got two 10 amp slow-blows WiFi Tuning Supreme fuses that really cost too much but do make a major difference in my sound. I still don't understand how a fuse or its direction can alter sound reproduction for the better, but they do and the Supreme is indeed! I hear more detail in the recordings giving me a more holographic image. I also hear more of the top and bottom ends. If only you could buy them for a couple of bucks each.
tbg
"Yes I know full well about priorities but it seems you are posting more and therefore possibly listening to music less."

Nope. Listening to music and working out take up the majority of my leisure time. Posting is a distant third and does not take up much time. I squeeze it in when I can.

I'm already in the listening room as much as possible, but will keep the fuse suggestion in my pocket for when the time comes.
Mapman - You don't have to explain how you spend your time to anybody. Except maybe your wife. It's yours to spend.

Happy listening and happy Audiogon'ing.

Bryon
I received some Audio Magic Nano-liquid fuses yesterday. I must say the improvement in sound was immediate and they sound far superior to the hifi tuning gold fuses that I had been using. I have used furutech and hifi tuning fuses in the past and felt they provided some improvement. Replacing with the liquid fuses was almost like the improvement you would expect from going from a stock power cord to a very high end one. Not bad for $60 bucks per component.
I use fancy fuses on my amps & cdp, and I'm happy...

...Not because they make no discernible difference to my system, but because I'm not missing out.:)
I am serious, they are there, and they are directional too: supposedly has to do with the ground. The fuses were given to me as a present by my amps' dealer.
(fyi- the amps are class A)