Cats and audiophiles

Are there any cat owners and audiophiles out there? Do your cats listen with you? I have four hyperactive bengals 2 males 1 year old and two females 18 weeks old. The males will listen to chamber music but not symphonic; all hate opera. None use the Avalons nor the Acoustats as scratching posts... lucky I guess. All four will sleep or listen on the sofa except the alpha male Crash (apropos). He will wander over to the Spectral DMA 180 and lay on it for warmth ( why I don't know because the room is warm enough). They will all leave disgusted if I attempt to put on rock or jazz. They will listen to Mozart all night long or until they are hungry, in which case they will "coo" (bengals coo--rarely meow) and do their love bites to let me know it is time for food.
shubertmaniac
These stories are wonderful. I can just picture these cats doing all the things described here. The winning story however, is from Bob Bundus. PET FOX SQUIRREL?

I thought I had a pretty good thing going, calling my bunch down from the trees in the front yard and letting them eat wheat bread from my hand.

Having a tame one as a pet? That takes it to a new level and is really something. Surprised he (or she) doesn’t chew the furniture.
My cat usually sits with me, no matter what I play,,,although its funny to see her ears go back when I play something a bit atonal...
The only place that our two cats sit in the basement are on the CAT amps. Go figure. There are always lots of little kitty paw prints on the top plate.
Great thread... how about one on parrots?
Mine loves Reggae.. some music he doesn't like and squawks loudly... also loud music doesn't seem to bother him.