You might be an audiophile if...

With apologies to Mr. Jeff Foxworthy, thought it would be fun to come up with (clean) examples of the wretched excesses that us poor audiophiles are subject to. I'll start it off. Extra points for originality and wit.

You might be an audiophile if your stereo costs more than your car. Or your house.

You might be an audiophile if - you've ever had to choose between a girlfriend and a new pair of speakers.
kinsekd
Driver,

I can actually hear the difference the UPS, Fedex and Postal trucks. LOL
you get a mullet haircut to look like MG, film your wife taking the dealers 6SN7 - SWAP HER FOR A QUIET PAIR !
Then you won't need a lock on the door to keep her from bumping into the speaker blocking the doorway, or the cd rack behind the door, fooling your speaker that there's actually a wall there.
Must go & Silclear the wires into the dedicated main - installed last week but it must have slackened of half a turn by now.
We can all hear the difference between UPS,Fedex & ups - always the same result tho, broken new toys!
Alright honey, but we have to do it in front of the stereo. The tubes have finally come up to temp and I just have to hear this new 200g pressing of.......
You might be an audiophile or a computer whiz if you have the moniker "Prpixel", heheh.