New Audiogon Categories?

Maybe I'm nuts (actually, quite a few people would delete the "maybe"), but did Audiogon add a couple of categories to the Quick Shop list? I just noticed the "Integrated" and "Classics" categories. Are they new? Kudos to Audiogon if they are; straight jacket for me if they're not.

Any other categories worth adding?
ozfly
Just like that is great!
Thanks for heads up.

Maybe in the future they would add Automotive...
Yes they are New, I think? I just noticed Photogon has anyone had any experience on this site?
I'd kinda like to see a "Speaker Parts" category, as DIY speaker builders often have drivers, cabinets, horns, or crossover parts they'd like to sell (or buy). I've sold some stuf on E-bay that I'd have rather offered to Audiogoners.
Yeah...they are new...a short while ago there was a thread where people were posting what categories they wanted to see on AGon...I mentioned integrated amps as that is my thing and I think a few others did also...Audiogon jumped on it and within a very short time, the new categories were introduced...at least I think the thread prompted it...anyways, they did a better job than I had expected.

Kudos to Audiogon....whoever you are...wherever you are...whatever you are...lol.

I wouldn't mind an automotive section either. Maybe it could fall under an Etc category...the wine guys could chat wine, the car guys cars, etc. etc.

just my 2c

Ellery