Can we have an "Ask Sean" catagory?

It seems that the most comprehensive audio answers come from Sean. He corrects us with non-threatening information. I believe he is really trying to help all of us become better informed budding audiophiles. I have no idea who Sean is or what his background is, but I often read his posts and say "wow, I only knew a little bit about that". I wanna be audio smarter! My wife believes this quest is hopeless. I think Sean is "The Answer". Any followers?
mt10425
I buy and sell a lot more on Audiogon because of the forums than I would otherwise. The forums feed the nervosa condition, if you know that I mean. I'm probably in the minority.
Yes like playland at McDonalds the forums are a draw. Losing Sean was like taking away one of the big slides. Now all we can do is play in the ball house and you know how many kids pee in there.
Marco, are you insinuating that I wear small shoes or you have a big mouth? = P

One a side note... Even though the forum does not generate profit in terms of advertising fees, the forum does dictate how high these fees are. The higher the number of hits that this website generates determines how high they can charge their clients. And, I would think, it is the members' unbiased comments and entertainment value that supports the forum's and the site's hit counts.

On another side note, come to think of it, this website atleast has kept banner ads away from the forum and kudos to them for that. And, no pop up ads either.
Personally, I enjoyed Sean's input on this site. I support free expression, and letting the chips fall where they may.

However, I do agree that Audiogon was put in a position(with Sean's placement of the derogatory "ad") where action was required. One can only go so far without expecting consequenses. I'm sorry that it ended up that way.
What the f**k? I've been away for some time, and now discover one of our most knowledgable members is banned for speaking out his thoughts? I'm not going into freedom-of-speech legislation, I live in Holland, so I don't know any American legislation, but it sucks big time.