Tuner choices? Help me please

I want a tuner with a remote. I'm looking for a used unit. I constantly switch stations. I looking at the Musical Fidelity A.3 (not 3.2 cannot afford used), Parasound T/DQ-1600, and Carver TX-12. All seem good for the used price. Any opinions? Comments. Please help I need a tuner.
128x128finsfan05401
When I got my tuner, I wanted AM capability with plenty of presets plus control flexibility and of course good FM sound. I settled on an Audiolab 8000T and haven't regretted the choice, but I know what Finsfan means about wanting a remote control. Does anyone think any of the options mentioned above could fill the shoes of my tuner without giving anything up, but still adding the remote control? If not, I'd stick with the Audiolab (no longer made)...
Jeff...not familiar with power switch problems. If mine ever breaks I'll probably just hard-wire one of my PCs around it or build a switched PoBox, as I use for my remote monos. Probably improve the preamp S/N too. But again, such a fine tuner sction....
The Marantz ST-6000 mentioned has 60 presets AND "preset scan" which will automatically scan all 60 preset stations. Also dual antennae inputs, sleep and timer function and manual / auomatic tuning.
Nice to see such a well thought out product for about $250-$275 new.
Misterkleef: What do you mean by "medium/strong signals"?
What numerical readout on the Onyko's'signal strength indicator for "medium"? for "strong"? Thanks!
This is a bit late, so I hope it still helps:

Kenwood L-1000T is the best you'll find with a remote that does everything for around $400-500 or so. The Onkyo and Fanfare already mentioned also do well.

But if you want to get something less expensive, seek out a Yamaha TX-930 or TX-950, which allowed you to switch presets with the remote. They seem to be identical except for the color of the display. They also are designed very nicely and allow you to program station names in. Most don't have a remote with them, but Yamaha should still sell them. It was an option.