What's the oldest piece of gear in your system?

This site is here for the buying and selling of Audio equipment. This causes me to wonder if most of us have relatively new equipment. If most of it is new, what is the oldest piece of equipment still in use, and why are you still using it?

My oldest piece is a Sota Star Sapphire, but it has been upgraded. It was originally purchased as a Sapphire in the 80's, but was upgraded to a Star Sapphire about two or three years ago.

What's your story?
128x128nrchy
Nakamichi 682ZX deck,made in 1979-1981.With TDK reference tapes it's a hell of a sound. Also, Purist Audio original Aqueous interconnects being used with the deck; don't know how old they are.
Luxman T14 FM Tuner. As good as any audiowise, and by far the most beautiful.
AR 4ax speakers (1969), used for rear channels in main system. Closely followed by Dyna Pas 3x and Stereo 70 (1970) used in cottege system.
using several fulton (FMI) products in my analog setup. tonearm, MC cartridge, and stepup tranny. fulton brown wire, and four Quatre (now Audire) amps in the homely theatre setup. periodically use boulevard tube mono's (50's?) in a second system. not afraid to pull 'em out and use. wonderful sound with the right combination of gear. kurt