What's the oldest piece of gear in your system?

This site is here for the buying and selling of Audio equipment. This causes me to wonder if most of us have relatively new equipment. If most of it is new, what is the oldest piece of equipment still in use, and why are you still using it?

My oldest piece is a Sota Star Sapphire, but it has been upgraded. It was originally purchased as a Sapphire in the 80's, but was upgraded to a Star Sapphire about two or three years ago.

What's your story?
128x128nrchy
Wow,
This is kind of embarassing, I guess it's my Rega Planar 3 which I've had for 3 1/2 years. But I'm pretty young and that's when I first got into this, prior to that I just had a proccesion of boom boxes.
I bought a Jeff Rowland Model 5 amp and the matching Consummate pre-amp back in 1996 which were about the last ''runs'' of these products and still have them. Yes, I have listened to the new Rowland products and they are fantastic but, I prefer the sound of his older products. And you want to know what the best thing about a Rowland products is ......is when they are paid off !!!! It took me nearly three years to pay the both of them off. I also don't have the 7 year itch to get rid of them......
Stax SRM1 SS driver and SR5 electrostatic ear speakers built arround 20 years ago and still can humiliate the highest priced Grados with its dedicated amp.
I've got problems, my speakers are my oldest component and they are around a year old- everything else has been brand new in less then a year- yikes!
The oldest unit I have in my system is a Kyocera T910 tuner that still looks great and performs flawlessly.