I want peoples opinions on best ac conditioners

I own a P500 and am looking for advice if to upgrade and if so what to upgrade to. I hear the Audio Magic Stealth and the Shunyata Hydra are supposed to be awesome. The only thing is I like the concept of regenerated constant power.Does constant voltage and/or regenerated power make a significant difference or would a conditioner as the ones I've stated above or similar be a better choice?
128x128mitchb
Audiotomb,
When I had the dedicated lines run to my room, I was fortunate to have an electrician who really knew his stuff. he suggested using whole house surge protection. It is a basic grey box with status lights that takes up 2 breakers in the service panel. Current must pass through it when it leaves the panel and goes to the branches of the house. It buffers the power by intercepting dips in the power as well as spikes and over-current. It's not a regenerator but a regulator. he thought the idea of running 10 gauge dedicated lines on isolated grounds would be compromised to some degree by mucking them up on the terminal end (my room) by a surge protector would be counter productive. I was also concerned that having to rely on something that might limit current to my amps as well. I still have opted to put the front end and the amps on seperate PS Ultimate Outlets. That way non-limited power is available, while surge protection was taken care of up front. Intermatic makes several models, but there are other brands as well. He only charged 200.00 to do it while he was running the lines into the room. The only drawback is if the unit gets hit really hard once, it must be replaced. Replacement is less than 100.00. Never had it knocked out yet after 18 months.
Mitch- BPT 2.5 with all upgrades- direct from factory price is ~$1,800-$1,900 with 30-day trial (you won't need it), or, you can get it from Underwoodwally (dealer here on Audiogon- Walter Leiderman) for less. Walter is a great guy to deal with as well.
I most definitely agree with Sutts on the BPT's. I purchased a 2.0 with bybee's through Walter and the improvement in dynamics/staging for this east coast apt. dweller was amazing. I added the high current filter later on and highly recommend it as an upgrade. This was my second item bought through Walter!
MY two cents: Remember the goal is to provide your equipment (especially the front end) with AC power that it was designed for. This means a clean sign wave with nminimal or no harmonic distortion AND get rid of any equipment induced noise/distortion within the system.

Suggest you combine Exactpower EP-15A or 20A with Equi=tech 2Q or 2RQw/OFC. This works absolutely wonders top to bottom just like the adds say! Stan
you heard right ...audio magic gets my vote...tell Jerry that Cleon sent you...