Neuance or Z Slab shelf for Zoethecus rack???

I am buying a Z4R rack from Zoethecus. Is it worth the effort to go extra mile to get the Neuance shelves instead of the factory Z slab shelves??? I have heard different stories about both shelves' sonic effects. I am very confused and can't make up my mind which way to go. Thanks much for your kind inputs.
ifatchoi
Never mind, I see from Tbg's history that he has a Mana Phase 5.

In the Zoeth's defense, it is readily available in the U.S., furniture quality, cheaper than a Mana Phase 5, and quite decent at vibration control using the z-slab shelves, though not the best that can be done. The Zoeth frame design does not follow the Neuance light rigid idea, so Neuance will probably work best with a different support.

I have tried the older Neuance shelves with Zoethecus, with the Neuance sitting on upturned dh cones on top of Zoethecus shelves, and much preferred the Zoethecus z-slabs alone, though this may change with the newer versions of the Neuance that don't need cones. The z-slab/cone/neuance sandwich just isn't the best application of any of the sandwich parts.

As an off-topic point, I'd like to hear a comparison of the Mana performance, with or without supplemental shelves, against Grand Prix stands. It's rare to find anyone in a position to offer this comparison.
Thanks all. I have ordered the Zoethecus already. Now it is the matter of buying the Zslab shelves of other after market ones. Looks like the Neuance might not be the good match for Zoethecus. Any suggestions??? Thx.
cones is making a heavy krell cd player dance.

I no longer use the Z-slabs. It is a dilemma when you can't demo
different after market shelves. Z-slabs are *nice*. But, I much prefer
what Neuance brings to the table.

BTW, I never cared for Neuance with any cones underneath since I
ended up listening to the sound of various cones/footers which they
all sounded somewhat artificial in certain frequency and lost the
natural open feel.
Misskuma,

Are you using the dh cones?
Are they being used under the Krell on top of the Neuance?

Thanks,
Richard