Tidal electronics...

Hi Goners!

Would like to hear from owners of Tidal ELECTRONICS...I am interested if you feel they are made to the same level of quality that they're speakers have come to enjoy.

Thanks to all for any light you can shed!
128x128azjake
Tbg,

no I haven't heard the Ypsilon gear but other people that I know and trust their opinion are not that impressed. For example an ex-Wavac distributor told me that the Wavac PR-X2 was clearly better preamplifier than the Ypsilon pre when they compared them a couple of years ago.

If you consider the fact that both Tidal Preos and Sovereign Director are miles ahead of the Wavac PR-T1 (I heard the differences between the Preos and the big Wavac with my own ears) then you understand that Ypsilon are not up there with the Tidal amps.
Emigene

I believe you must contact them directly to arrange for an audition.

Aaron and Sovereign brands are the same people so that you know...
Geopolitis, have you heard the Aaron electronics?

Thanks for sharing your experiences.
Tbg,
I own the Aaron Cineast No.22 preamplifier and I am using it in my multichannel system. I also have tried the Aaron XX integrated amplifier. Like Sovereign you have to pay two or three times more money to get the same performance from any competing products
I have tested tidal speakers in the past and they are the best ones produced in germany..it sounds great when playing my lp's...detailed and loud enough for my tastes.