What are you doing with your tax return?

Let's have fun filling up this thread with even dream spendings:
Answer in two parts the first one will neglect WAF and the second one with WAF presence.
128x128marakanetz
Like Albertporter et al, I usually wind up paying, although only ~3k. This year I owed $3,600.00 & since I decided to stop operating as an independent, I'm paying my taxes on the installment plan. Of course, the $600.00 rebate went towards the taxes owed. When we get our 1040 refund this year, both WAF scenarios dictate a new sofa. Gotta have somewhere to sit to listen to the tunes, eh?
The WAF has been replaced in my house by the BNF factor (Baby Needs Food). I just finsished replacing a majority of my system and want only for a new digital front end right now. If the return is big enough I'll get a tricked out MSB Link III ,replace some of my cables and be done for quite a while.

The rebate? I think we bought a new window for the baby's room with that.
I already spent my $600.. on a used Rega Planet.. it's great! 1st CD player I ever owned.. (I'm a die hard rega ANALOG fan)
The IRS ended up with the loot until this year.I would have to correct the situation early next year.As for the 300.00 advance i owed the HI-FI place the loot for a pair of WHITE mono-blocks.By the way they sound great.As for next years refund if I do get something,it will be another Conrad Johnson amp to bi-amp again.Or another ROLEX.Cheers.
Refund: Maybe a down payment on a set of vibrapods.-- WAF?? Them lil' suckers come in colors??