Arthur Salvatore WoW comments??

Anyone ever read about this audio critic? his site is at http://www.high-endaudio.com/ but for the real deal go there and scroll down to 'audio critique' and click on that link and you will not be able to stop reading. i recommend reading his 'philosophy' first and then his 'recommended components list' - although i know you guys will reverse that order; it was worth a try.
This guy has some very interesting things to say about audio and has really gotten hot and heavy with the top magazines and he's published his heated correspondences with them and you'll love it.
Please comment here after reading about this guy.
kublakhan
Gregm, 30,000 USD for the Scantech. With your budget, you better stick with the Spectral Limited Edition Phono: another con ... (what did I say? I am starting to sound like Detlof) connoisseur BARGAIN at $15,000. Why doesn't a very wealthy agoner loan Arthur S.--the critic in question--a million USD so that he can test these phono stages and some other connoisseur components: I want to see a true Class A phono stage in his list (not the Counterpoint/Aesthetix default win). Is this the reason why he is getting overly concerned about price/value even in the "cost-no-object" Class A, with all of the price-breaker components (first, the Coincident IC, perhaps the Shelter cartridge soon) displacing the previous winners. And, finally: someone wake up Detlof and get him to tell us what he is dreaming about! I think my rhetoric put him to sleep. He needs a little erotic frisson to perk him up: maybe I can get Deutsche Paket Dienst to push Eve's hot tubes under his blanket. Detlof, there's a stingray Flittchen swimming down the Rhein towards you.
Slawney, just how does that ScanTech sound? In this world of black and white, are the blacks blacker ????? It must put to shame my lowly Sonic Frontiers SFP 1 Sig. But then I did say that I'm a LISTENER first...the latest is DEAD CAN DANCE..since I've worked out all of the old stuff that appeals to me and cannot afford any (more) Dylan or Van Morrison bootlegs. And Gregm, there is some good Italian stuff (Unison) and they DO know how to drink wine...but J_thunders had it right...I'd say this hobby is over-rated.