Where do you guys buy replacement tubes?

I'm sure it's been covered, but I haven't found it. I'm looking to replace my sons tubes in his amp. We have had some bad experiences to date with suppliers and I would like your recommendations on good suppliers. His amp uses 6336A tubes, a real odd ball, so the supplier needs to cover alot of types I would guess. Thanks for your help, J.D.
128x128jadem6
Kev. is to snooty.If you don't mind exposing your genitals / you know / the way the dominate wolf demands of the rest of the pack,you might be happy.( watching to much Discovey ch.)This is not meant in a crude/lewd way. The guy just has to much attitude. But he is the best and has the most access to tubes.If you didn't buy your equipment from him that's not going to help your cause.
ARS, phone 818-997-6279. No web page.
www.vintagetubeservice.com
www.audiooutlet.com
Thanks, Sugarbie. The link you gave even sells the empty boxes. I see a drawer organization project coming.
check out Kropotkin Classic Amplification at www.erols.com/bluestat Better prices for the tubes I was looking for than Upscale Audio and great service.
Andy at Vintage Tube Services is great. He tests every tube before shipping and will give you back your money if you are not happy.