send the electrician !!!

When i first upgraded my system I put in two 20 amp dedicated power lines because my house didn't have accessable power where the system had to go. I never had a chance to hear it through "normal" house wiring. I just moved this weekend and hooked my system up to the existing house power so I could have some tunes pending installation of dedicated lines. AAAARGH!!! Where went the dynamics, what happened to all that space and air around the players, what is that godawful hiss coming through my speakers. The chiorboy who listened to the sermon has now actually seen the light and I say to all non-believers get thee an electrician! As a side issue..... Due to WAF room arrangement priorities I need some long IC. Does anyone have any suggestions for an IC to replace HT Pro-Silway Mk II (maybe with some improvements in the lower mids) that I can get in 30 ft lengths without resorting to selling future children into servitude. The IC is between VTL amps and VTL pre-amp Does anybody audition these kinds of lengths??.
piezo
You can buy the Coincident IC direct from Coincident (check website; I do not know about a loan for a trial) or from Arthur Salvatore at High End Audio (check high-endaudio website). The Coincident IC takes incredibly long to break in (500 hours) and is a little laid back when compared to other, more-direct (and far more expensive) cable, but can run at long distances (I have heard; I have experience with only the 1 meter length, however).
Piezo, thank you for verifing my belief that dedicated power lines are imperative for good sound. Purchasing those expensive power conditioners and power cords are a waste of money unless you feed them with a good power source. Sometimes they may even be unecessary when good dedicated power is available.
If you can go with balanced cables for the ic's. They are better for longer runs.