Pioneer DV 05 Mods and Tweaks

I own this DVD player and was wondering if anyone has tried any modifications or tweaks which really improved either the audio or video. Thanks.
rick5189
Rick: Forgot to mention in my first post, my player also responded very well to isolation-I use vibrapods and sandbag the top of the player-there are more sophisticated (and expensive) alternatives, but this type of isolation works well for me. I also switched the Blue Circle cord onto my player yesterday after hearing something I didn't really like with the Volex (which I switched to the line conditioner where the Blue Circle was). The Volex is definitely a great improvement over the stock cord and a great deal for $20-$25, but even with the HT adapter, it's clear to me the BC is on another level and my system sounds much better that way. If you go to the chassis mount, it's one less connection and should be even better-I'm not very handy and try not to tackle mods like that but if you feel comfortable, it's definitely the way to go. In any event, the power cord upgrade should work wonders for you. Regards.
I recently picked up a used DV-05 that I intend to modify. I found a couple of websites that you might find interesting. Rick Shultz's EVS Tweaked high-end audio (www.tweakaudio.com/index.html), avsforum.com ($8 and $200 DIY tweaks for DVD players), Alan M's website (www.community-2.webtv.net/audionutAK/DIYProjects), and Dan Wright's www.themorgue.com website for Pioneer 525 mods. Good Luck, Kurt These might be good places to start.