Source For 6DJ8 etc

Can anyone advise a good source for the better/best 6DJ8 and its equivalents. The Amperex 7308 is attractive, but Kevin Deal will not supply anyone outside of the US - or at least that is what he has stated. Are there any other sources that might be more open-minded about their customer base?
redkiwi
You can try Andy Bouwman of Vintage Tube Services, 616-454-3467, www.vintagetubeservices.com. Andy's prices are not cheap, but he supplies the real thing, tests everything he sells and knows tubes; very honest too. I have some of the Amperexes you're looking for, but I lent them to someone from our audio society who has a Sonic Frontiers line stage and also wanted them and while he liked the sound in his preamp, he had the same complaint I did, that they were noisy (really only specific to my tubes, not this type in general); I contacted Andy for him, who advised me that he had only one left. Apparently someone somewhere must have touted these tubes, because he said there had been a big run on them. Personally, I like the older Bugle Boy 6DJ8s in my phono stage, but I'm a romantic at heart. Andy, by the way, can help in identifying other tubes of this type that might work well with your equipment. Good luck!
You are indeed a prince. I like the sound of the Bugleboy 6DJ8 too, but the only ones I have are too noisy to use. Many thanks.
Try Ned at Triode Electronics - www.triodeel.com - 773-871-7459. He shows several types on his web site. You might also search with google with "6DJ8 & tube" and see what turns up. Good luck!