Amplifiers:A Keeper for Life. Do you know of one ?

Just wondering, with this audio merry-go-round of buying and selling, if anyone has an amp that will be a keeper for life. I haven't yet but came verrrry close once...
sonicbeauty
I was able to score a Coda S100 today for under 2100.00 with freight and I am just over the moon.
I'll keep all posted.
I have a Musical Reference RM 10 that is so unique in that it extract such good drive from the little el84 tube. No other amp I know of gets 35w from 2 of these little guys. Plus this little guy is easy to bias and tube rolling is fun. I think the el84 is my all time favorite power tube especially since I can get 35w and drive just about any reasonable speaker. This amp and my Logitech Navigator are pretty much off the market permanently. And that is a rare statement for me if you look at my transaction activity on A'gon
My Pioneer M-22. Drives the AR-90s very well. I think I would sell my Spec rack before it. Let's hope it never comes to choosing between them.
I still like my Audionote Kageki amps, although these days, I use a modern version of a Western Electric 133 pushpull amp (uses Western Electric transformers, vintage caps and resistors, and Western Electric 348 and 349 tubes). This amp has 600 ohm input transformers which work well with my linestage which has 600 ohm output transformers.

I recently heard a one of a kind OTL amp that was simply amazing--very dynamic and fast, but still quite smooth and free from brittleness. This is one of the best amps I've heard, but, it takes up WAY too much room and WAY too much $$$.